Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Review: Boo (2005)

Boo
IMDB rate: 4,3
Genre: Haunted House, Ghost

I'm for sure this time that this has to be the most terrible movie I have ever seen. It's really unbearable to watch. I seriously don't understand why people even wanted to participate in this shit movie.

The friends Emmet, Freddy, Marie, Kevin and his reluctant girlfriend Jessie decide to spend the Halloween night in an abandoned hospital. Meanwhile, the younger Allan meets the old friend of his father Arlo Ray Baines and asks him to help to find his vanished sister Meg in the same spot. The two groups meet each other in the mental institution section on the haunted third floor and they find that they are trapped in the place. Jessie has visions from the past and discovers that the ghost of Jacob, a former patient that raped a little girl and burned the hospital, is trying to escape possessing their bodies that melt with his evil spirit.

I don't even know where to start. The dialogues are just too terrible to describe. It's like a conversation between two four year olds. The acting... wow, it's like they did not even try to make something of this movie. Even Kristen Stewart has more facial expressions than all these guys together. And then there is the plot! I have no idea what the use is, it's about a mental institution, rape of a little girl, ghosts, floating clowns with bugs inside him, cheating. It's not scary at all, it's too terrible to be scary. Some things are so terrible that it made me laugh, but I can say for sure that it's not a good laugh. But in a mocking way.



The movie plays in mental institution but it seems like every character belongs their themselves. Everyone is talking to themselves at some point in the movie. Also, the entire movie is about searching for another. When they found one, the other is missing again. It's terribly unoriginal. The ghosts look terrible CGI like, not scary at all. The worst in the dog, if you can it a dog.

The movie was immediately bad in my opinion because they committed the biggest movie crime: Killing an animal! If someone does that, the movie is ruined for me. The owner of the dog is also the biggest retard alive, his dog is squeaking that he wants to go away and at some point you can hear he is in pain, and that fucktard owner of him just walks further like he is retarded or something. A dog can feel that the place is bad, listen you idiot.


I regret watching this movie. It's absolutely disgusting because it's so bad. Terrible acting, lamest dialogues ever and don't even get me started on the plot. I wish I could erase this movie from my memory. Do not watch this if you don't want to waste your time.

My personal rate: 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..