Monday, 15 April 2013

Ramble

Yesterday was my 20th birthday! Yay!
I got 2 two new books: A Dance With Dragons, part 1 Dreams and Dust and A Dance With Dragons, part 2 After the Feast by the amazing George R.R. Martin. These books are part 5 of the Game of Thrones book series and I already have part 1 so only 3 to go haha. 
I also got season 2 from Game of Thrones! (I'm not absolutely crazy about this show, it only seems like that, I promise).
And, the most awesome gift ever, a PSP 3000! It was a gift from my boyfriend but the adapter broke down when I first plugged it in, so now the battery is dead and I still can't use it unfortunately. But I also need a memory card so I couldn't use it anyway before I had one. So I'll have to wait for a new adapter till I can use it.


Right now I'm watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, it's the last episode from season 3 and for some reason the dvd is suddenly being annoying. Anyway, this evening I'm starting my Nightmare on Elmstreet week marathon thingy, so stay tuned for the reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..